By Dustin Rowles | Seriously Random Lists | December 30, 2012 | Comments (View)
1. 12 Now Famous People You Didn't Know Were in Movies You've Seen
2. The 10 Most Anticipated Films of 2014
3. Side-by-Side Comparison of the Average Sized Woman with a Supermodel with Blow Out Your Mindhole
4. 30 Practical Tips About the Horrors of Raising a Baby That You Will Never Learn from Movies or TV
5. 12 Adorable Onscreen Couples You Wish Were Real
6. The Complete Collection of Ron Swanson's Best Quotes from "Parks and Recreation"
7. There Are No Winners in this Thunderdome: The Stupidest/Greatest Hollywood Feuds
8. 10 Little Seen Films That Launched the Careers of Today's Best Actors
9. 11 of the Best Movies You've Never Seen
10. 12 Pretty Great Movies You Forgot About Before You Ever Got Around to Watching
11. 115 Reasons Why We Still Love Joss Whedon's '"Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
12. 10 Films Considered Box-Office Failures That Weren't Actually Box Office Failures
13. 10 Random, Weird Casting Choices that Somehow Worked
14. The 13 Most Satisfying Revenge Movies Ever
15. 11 Crappiest Movies of Charlize Theron's Career
16. The 15 Best Character Driven Fight Scenes in Movies
17. 20 Underappreciated Gems Currently Playing in Netflix
18. The Best Films You Never Want to See Again
19. The Cast of "Game of Thrones" Undressed
20. 10 Actors We Wish Were More Talented Than They Are
21. 9 TV Characters We Do Not Miss
22. The 10 Best Episodes of NBC's "Community"
23. 9 Huge Plot Holes in The Dark Knight Rises That Do Not Work
24. Status Updates on 5 Sequels We Actually Want To See
25. Six Predictions for "Game of Thrones" Season Three By a Non-Book Reading Fan
26. Forbes List of the 15 Wealthiest Characters
27. Feast Your Eyes on the Dead Sexy Cast Neil Gaimman Has Assembled for Neverwhere
28. 8 Netflix Instant TV Series To Make Your Summer Downright Lethargic
29. Science Don't Lie: Dudes Dig Brunettes Over Blondes
30. Lessons in Parenting: If You're Baby Falls Out of Her Stroller, PUT DOWN YOUR F$#ing Phone
31. 5 Ways Star Trek and Star Wars Are Better than Each Other
32. 10 Real-Life Couples that Feature Television Actors That You Had No Idea Existed
33. Mindhole Blowers: 20 Facts About Kirk Cameron That Sound Like April Fool's Jokes
34. The Night Is Dark and Full of Terrors: Ending "Game of Thrones"
35. Examining the Most Forgettable Face in Hollywood
36. We Need to Talk About Courtney Stodden
37. Celebrity Sex Tapes No One Asked for But That Totally Exist
38. About the Time I Was Reprimanded by Ryan Gosling
39. The Odd Life of Timothy Green Review: The Meanest Movie of the Year
40. 10 Shows That Would Be Much Better If They Killed Off a Major Character
41. What They Look Like Now: Child Actors You Completely Forgot About
42. Box-Office History's Biggest F*ck Yous
43. 11 Crappiest Movies of Denzel Washington's Career
44. 17 Now Famous People You Didn't Know Were in Movies You've Seen
45. Ranking Adam Sandler's 23 Films from Worst to First
46. 10 Actors You Might Not Know Are Bilingual
47. The 6 Celebrity Break-Ups That Rocked Civilization To Its Core
48. Mindhole Blowers: 20 Facts About "Game of Thrones" That Might Leave You Crippled, a Bastard or a Broken Thing
49. 41 Reasons Why We'll Miss "Game of Thrones"
50. 20 TV Actors More Deserving Of Your Nepotism Scorn
Egosurfing: Don't Try to Act All Innocent |
Even Chuck Norris Approves: The Best of Cannonball Read IV
The BtVS link connects to the 12 pretty great movies fan. FIX IT!!!!!!
a die-hard BtVS fan.
PS. please.PPS. Don't matter if I saw it the first time around. I want everyone else to see it too!
What a great PajibaYear it's been. Except for that time those things got loose from the basement. But, well - ha - that... Yeah, we dealt with that.
Alison Brie As Captain America? That's Actually Hilarious. Thread right below this one might have to be added...
And how did The Sixth Annual Pajiba Ten: A Celebration of the Coolest, Sexiest Celebrities on the Planet not make the list?
How did " Bang out your Dead " not make the top 50. Those comments went on for f**king ever.
I bet the ranking is based on page views not comments.
We still have time to make this post number one! I'll start it off---now.