The 10 Best Comments of the Week and Lea Michele's Gozer from Ghostbusters Costume
Eloquent Eloquence is a compilation of the ten best comments of the week. Comments in reviews are not eligible for inclusion.
There is a link in the commenter's name that will take you to the original post.
Cogent discussion of literature PLUS PIG LATIN? I'm in.
10. There's nothing wrong with using animals for the purposes of advancing society, improving medicine, performing labor, warmth, or nutrition.
There is something wrong with the people who advocate against that.
I know which side of the debate I'm on, though it doesn't make Ted Nugent's music any less masturbatory. - Devil Child
9. You Can Do Anything and Lana Del Rey on the same night. Anyone who says that SNL has lost its wicked sense of dramatic irony can go straight to hell. - Marc
8. Hmmm, only three errors/typos. Subtle.
THAT is how you troll, you fucking amateurs. - Jay
7. Can't we just appreciate the fact that two naked ladies are hugging? - Johnnyboy
6. Since Dustin is standing down the big guns, I guess I can come in and help here.
Play-by-play announcing by New England radio legend Gil Santos....
"Dustin Rowles will hold off, Pookie no doubt will snap... angle to the far left hashmark for bleujayone....
4.8 lb puppy field goal attempt...
Set to go...snap...dog is down...Kick up...kick is on its way...and this movie is.......
No Good! It's no good! It's no good! bleujayone booms a 4.8 lb puppy field goal, and the review is over!
And the Pajibans are super droll tragedians! The Pajibans are super droll tragedians! The worst movie of the week thus far!" - bleujayone
5. Yep, that header pic is the most satisfying thing that's happened to me all week. And on Wednesday I had a doughnut-blowjob from a prostitute made of chocolate. - zeke the pig
4. I do like the idea of using internet abbreviations as titles in vapid teen movies.
Lea Michelle plays a teen with a comedy-induced gluteal deficiency in LMAO.
Channing Tatum rushes to make his way back to New York to fulfill a promise in BRB.
Cam Gigandet plays a heartsick clown pursuing a rotorcraft license in ROFLCOPTER. - Optimus Rhyme
3. I imagine that behind the camera, the entire shoot sounded something like this:
Ok, Gina, don't look at the camera, right right, look over .... THERE, but make sure not to scowl too much or you'll make your face look unpretty.
Ok, Gina, now squint a little bit -- only a little, or you won't be maximally pretty -- and exhale loudly. Then think about that time Cyborg scratched your pedicure and say "shit"
All right, Gina, that take was very, very close. Maybe think about that time Tito invited you for a three-way with Jenna and THEN try saying "no" again. I think we're close, sweetheart.
Okay, Gina, now do those grappling exercises you normally do with your fifty year old wrestling coach, but sloooowly so that you don't rip Channing's arm out of its socket. Shit, Channing, can you stay awake please?
OW ow ow ow ow OWWW. I'm SORRY - no more retakes, I promise.
I'm sorry - I love me some Soderbergh, but great camera work of a pile of steaming dog crap is still poop on film. - lizajane
2. Thanks for the explanation. Now I course I would like to indulge in pointless speculation as to why Pajiba was banned from Sundance.
Said something unkind about Sister Wives
Mentioned that Fassbender handsomer than Redford
Two Words-Fatass Kevin Smith. He's so big it's three words but still...
Noticed that Sundance was mentioned in One Tree Hill-producers were trying to hush that up
Murdertank double parked
Godtopus Shrine built over Tarantino's favorite foot themed bar
Yellow snow incident
TK reenacting Saw episodes as performance art
Manic Pixie Dream Massacre
Ate non-organic chicken nuggets
Wacky Antics-the dean has put them on double secret probation
Ate too many chocolate salty balls - Mrcreosote
1. Personally, I loved Lea Michele's Gozer from Ghostbusters costume. More people should cosplay at the Golden Globes. - Ian
Around the Web
Like Our Facebook Page And an Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus