40 Things We'll Miss about 'Parks and Recreation'
Tonight, we say goodbye to one of our favorite shows. But we couldn’t let it go without a proper farewell. Hit it, Andy.
40. All the meat.
39. No, really, all of it.
38. And keep it coming.
37. Those moments where we took a break from all the meat for all the waffles.
36. Because breakfast foods are great.
35. The greatest really.
34. The opposite of salad.
33. But sometimes it taught us even the foods we love most can hurt us.
32. Not that it was all about food. Sometimes it was about drinking.
31. The cause of and solution to all of life’s problems.
30. And it goes great with what really matters most—food.
29. Thank you, alcohol.
28. It taught us how to dress.
27. It taught us how to live like a grown up.
26. It taught us about health. Physical and online.
25. It taught us how to most appropriately handle a crush.
24. We’ll miss the Meagles.
23. We’ll even miss the Gergiches.
22. Even even Jerry.
21. We’ll miss Alta Vista, too.
20. We’ll miss all these nerds.
19. Because they shared our limited understanding of the youth of today.
18. And our total understanding of the priority nature of fashion.
17. We’ll miss their ability to handle high-proof alcohols.
16. And how smart they all are.
15. And how they all loved each other.
14. They loved each other a lot.
13. In sickness and in health.
12. And it literally hurts to say goodbye. Literally.
11. We’ll miss being inspired by Leslie Knope.
10. We’ll miss watching Ben and Leslie fall deeper in love.
9. Joe Biden.
8. All the Joe Biden.
7. It taught us to treat our friends well.
6. It taught us to give girls more to care about in this world.
5. It taught us to treat ourselves well.
4. Even when it’s hard.
3. It taught us to “Get On Your Feet.”
2. Thank you, Parks and Recreation.
1. We love you and we like you.