The Olympics Have Given Us the Best Option for Squirrel Girl
If you’ve been following the Olympics at all, you’ve become very familiar with the Final Five, the US women’s gymnastics team who have won the team all-around gold medal and are now going on to compete for more prizes. So you’ve seen Laurie Hernandez, who is adorable.
SO adorable, in fact, that she almost looks a bit like a cartoon character come to life. And I’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about some character called “Squirrel Girl” lately. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I have never read any “Squirrel Girl” comics and I have no idea if Laurie Hernandez can act or if she even wants to. BUT COME ON! Stick a big fuzzy tail on her, and she’s perfect! She flies through the air, she’s good at running along narrow branches/beams, what more could you ask for? She’s basically a squirrel girl already, let’s just make it official.
She’s got a hell of an adorable personality:
And she already has a country full of fans! Dear Hollywood: Make this happen.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia