The Cast of 'Orange Is the New Black' Took Over 'Conan,' and it Was Marvelous
Last night the cast of Orange Is the New Black invaded Conan, and the result was absolutely spectacular. The entire show was a prison love-fest. Even Conan himself sort of faded to the background, happy to just let these beautiful, hilarious women (and Jason Biggs) take over.
The show started with Laverne Cox’s Sophia taking over as Conan’s hair stylist, followed by an OITNB-inspired credit sequence.
According to Conan, OITNB almost went with an alternate opening credit sequence. Orange you glad they didn’t go with these?
Uzo Aduba gave Conan a lesson in crazy eyeing.
Kate Mulgrew gets revenge on Conan. Not just any revenge. DANCE revenge.
Lea DeLaria repeats the lesbian sex tutorial she gave Natasha Lyonne. And talks about how much ass she’s gotten since the show aired. Spoiler: it’s a lot.
Laverne Cox talks about her twin brother, who gets very offended when he’s mistaken for his sister. But not for the obvious reason.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia