John Oliver Has a Few Endorsements of His Own
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver has been off for a few weeks so that they can prepare a Trumpian takedown so epic that this Sunday night’s return episode will have to be extended an extra half hour (I assume). In the meantime, however, John Oliver has a few endorsements, although not of the presidential variety.
Any endorsement that includes Tilda Swinton gets our endorsement. (He’s not wrong about Pushing Tin, either).
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia