Twitter Is In 90s Nostalgia Overload With An #InThe90sWeAsked Extravaganza
Twitter is a place where you never know what hashtag or topic will catch fire. Except you should probably know that anything to do with the 1990s will explode like a leaky battery in your Tamagotchi after you left it in the yard for a day.
Today Twitter has decided to come together and reminisce about #InThe90sWeAsked. I’ve chosen some of my favorites and you can probably add some in the comments here, you attention hooers.
1. “Could I BE wearing anymore clothes??”
2. “What Is Love?”
5. “A sphincter says what?”
6. “Can I rock your body right?”
7. “What the hell am I doing here?”
8. “Why am I Mr. Pink?”
10. “Who is Keyser Soze?”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia