Morning Briefing: The Three Stupidest Things Donald Trump Said Over the Weekend
1. In an interview with Chris Wallace on the question of whether he will sit down for an interview with Robert Mueller:
2 On Navy SEAL Adm. Bill McRaven, who orchestrated the mission that captured Osama bin Laden:
Trump on retired Navy SEAL Adm. Bill McRaven, who called Trump's attacks on the press "the greatest threat to democracy."— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 18, 2018
"He's a Hillary Clinton backer and an Obama backer. And frankly, wouldn't it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that?" pic.twitter.com/lyaBvC9KFd
For the record, the CIA found Bin Laden. The Navy SEALs captured him. Here’s McRaven’s response, by the way:
It's a goddamn shame…a disgusting unAmerican travesty…that a #NavySeal / Special Ops 37-year hero & patriot like Adm. William #McRaven has to defend himself against a despicable draft-dodging COWARD TRAITOR like @realDonaldTrump. Vomitous… #Trump pic.twitter.com/TbKwSv8hqm— Andy Ostroy (@AndyOstroy) November 19, 2018
3. And finally, Donald Trump in visiting California. Just watch Governor Jerry Brown’s face here.
Trump: "You gotta take care of the floors. You know the floors of the forest, very important… I was with the President of Finland… he called it a forest nation and they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don't have any problem." pic.twitter.com/cC8syQobdC— Contemptor (@TheContemptor) November 17, 2018
For the record, the President of Finland has no idea what the hell Donald Trump is talking about. The Finns do not rake. The Finns, however, did have a good time trolling Trump:
Just an ordinary day in the Finnish forest ~ Ihan normipäivä suomalaisessa metsässä #Trump #forest #firesafety #raking #forestry #Finland #Finnish #CaliforniaFire #RakingAmericaGreatAgain #rakingtheforest #Suomi #haravointi #metsäpalot #rakingleaves pic.twitter.com/YOKA3D6C2K— Pyry Luminen (@pyryluminen) November 18, 2018
The man can’t get the name of the California town right, either.
Header Image Source: Funny or Die
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia