Here's How Much Money Hillary Clinton Raised Off Trump's Idiotic 'Woman Card' Statement
Last week, Donald Trump made the idiotic statement that if Hillary Clinton were a man, she’d only get “5% of the vote,” saying “the only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card.” We’ve already been over all the things your Woman Card can get you (in short, about 77% the frequent flyer miles a Man Card can!), and Hillary Clinton herself responded to the ludicrous comment perfectly.
Then her campaign took the idea a step further by issuing ACTUAL WOMAN CARDS to donors.
That’s pure brilliance. I got one immediately. And while my $10 was only a tiny drop in the bucket, we now have an idea of just how big that bucket was. And it was huge.
The Clinton campaign says it raised $2.4m off of Trump's "women's card" remark.— Liz Kreutz (@ABCLiz) May 2, 2016
$2.4 million! So playing your Woman Card actually can lead to big wins. I guess Trump was right after all.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia