We’re back! Slightly delayed perhaps, but still. Hope last week’s episode of new-ish television was enough to cover for the fact that I was out of town and thus unable to record.
But this week, we have an all new episode and, as always, too much television to cover!
- In what was definitely not intentionally described as “Tori’s section of the podcast”, Tori defends Vermont from the Prodigal Son finale and gives us the latest installment of Kung Fu Corner (note: despite the fact that the episode was recorded on Wednesday, this week’s Kung Fu Corner is about episode 7 from last week)!
- Dan then talks a little about the Friends reunion on HBOMax, and this time definitely did not get baited into having to
yell vigorously defend the show from people who maybe don’t remember the show that well (or enjoyed other hangout comedies of the 90s)!
- The gang discusses the new Hulu show Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K., which once again proves that not all of Tori’s shows were sequestered to the top of the show!
- We then get to what is definitely not the Dustin section of the podcast, as he explains the new Amazon show Panic (which he recommends), and the finale of Mare of Easttown (which he continues to claim is not about a horse)!
- Finally, our one true show (for the moment), has turned out to be Hacks, as we spend the rest of the episode mostly gushing about how much we’ve come to love the HBOMax comedy. Put Jean Smart in everything! (Or at least everything she wants)
Did you realize it’s June? That means it’s almost time for summer tv club! We’re starting to think about what shows we should
use to punish share with each other after last year’s two months of fun, but if you think you’ve got the best recommendation, let us know!
(Also, Podjiba is everywhere, and below, and right here, you get it.)
Header Image Source: HBOMax