'The Defenders' Trailer: Luke Cage Is Not a Fan of Iron Fist, and We Are Here For It
Here’s the first full length trailer for The Defenders, and though I have grown weary with Netflix’s Marvel output, I will concede that this looks fairly exciting (though I expect 2 great episodes on each side of the flabby middle eps). I like the way that Matt Murdock and Jessica Jones meet, I love that Luke Cage doesn’t give a shit about Iron Fist, and that Iron Fist is now basically the series’ punchline, and look: Sigourney Weaver.
I was pretty bored with The Hand by the end of Daredevil season two, but maybe they can enliven it, because Elektra is great. Her storyline in Daredevil was not.
Anyway, here’s the trailer, and if I have one quibble, it’s that there are TOO MANY PEOPLE for Marvel’s signature hallway fight scenes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia