Sterling Archer Reviews Bond, Because Why Not?
Who better to tell the truth about Bond movies than a fictional TV character who is a parody of James Bond? Although when you hear a bunch of Bond plots simplified to their base elements and discussed back to back like this, you start to wonder how they weren’t an extended exercise in self-parody. (Or realize that there’s a very strong argument to be made that the were.)
If your favorite flavor of Bond was left out of that overview, don’t worry, the full list is over at Entertainment Weekly. I can’t decide if the Spectre review is a cop-out or exactly perfect.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia