Sharon Stone And Tony Goldwyn Get Wild In 'All I Wish' Trailer
Too often once an actress ages out of “ingenue,” Hollywood regards her as unfuckable and uncastable until she’s old enough to play crones and witches. But 59 and fabulous Sharon Stone scoffs at these tired notions of womanhood, fronting the seemingly sexy romantic-comedy All I Wish. Not only does it boast Stone as a spirited heroine, but also Scandal’s Tony Goldwyn as a strapping and scantily clad love interest.
Previously titled A Little Something For Your Birthday, All I Wish marks the feature debut of writer/director Susan Walter, who served as assistant director on Dear God, Alien: Resurrection and Caroline in the City. Stone stars as an aspiring fashion designer who’s figuring out life and love as the film zips from one eventful birthday to the next. And frankly, we’re down for the fashion, the swoon, and Goldwyn’s abs.
All I Wish opens March 30th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia