By Dustin Rowles | Miscellaneous | January 12, 2013 | Comments (View)
2. The Twelve Worst Movies of 2012
3. 5 Beloved TV Backsides Sloppier than Lena Dunham's
4. Lady Boner Killers: 8 Of Your Favorite Actors In Their Sh*td*ckiest Roles
5. 5 Upcoming Movies You Should Be Super-Psyched to See
6. Which Of These 8 Romantic Reunions Are You Most Excited To See In 2013
7. The Reason Why "The Walking Dead" Sh*tcanned Its Showrunner, And Why "Arrested Development" Won't Be the Reunion We Expected
8. About the Time Abraham Lincoln Ordered the Largest Execution In U.S. History
9. Those Bastards At NBC Continue To String Us Along On the Fate of "Community," Plus More on "The Office" and "Up All Night"
10. The 2012 Oscars and How "Best" Almost Never Means "Favorite"
A Haunted House
Go Ahead, Give "The Mindy Project" a Chance
"It's Not the Years, Honey, It's the Mileage": The Awkward Aging of Television and Film
So, You're Lost in the Space-Time Continuum? A Pop Culturist's Guide to Time Travel
Zero Dark Thirty Review: Burn for Burn, Wound for Wound |
My Irrational Celebrity Love