Reminder: It's Not OK to Dress as KKK Members and Terrorize Trick 'r Treaters with Torches
So this happened in Oklahoma.
Husband & friends of Oklahoma mayor dress up as KKK members and set cross on fire. Claim it was all Halloween fun. pic.twitter.com/7MGxHW2cxD— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) November 2, 2015
Not only were the mayor’s husband and his friends dressed as KKK members, but they terrorized trick or treaters in those costumes while riding around in a golf cart and carrying torches.
What is wrong with these people?
The mayor of the Oklahoma town has since apologized. “It was the stupidity and actions of four separate individuals and it does not reflect on me or anyone else in the community.”
Well, it certainly reflects on those four individuals and to be honest, it doesn’t say a lot in favor of Oklahoma.
This is an important time to note that the state you are most likely to be killed by police in is… Oklahoma. #1, per capita, in the nation— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) November 2, 2015
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia