'Why No WHITE PANTHER?'
Marvel Studio’s Black Panther has been a critical and box office smash. A thoroughly entertaining picture from a monolithic—too big, really, let’s be honest; fuck Disney and their soon-to-be complete domination of our imaginations—studio that nevertheless dares to explore some very important questions, Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther is, by all accounts, a triumph, as well as a political statement.
Well, by almost all accounts. There are undoubtedly a few people out there who might disagree, a select cohort of brave rebels unafraid of asking the real questions that nobody else has the balls to ask! The questions that dare to poke holes in the liberal left’s Stalinist SJW-PC thought police agenda!
This video is for them.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia