Who Needs A Spine? Real Women Recreate Comic Book Poses
You know how the thing to do in comics is to make sure no matter what your superheroine is doing—whether she’s flying, fighting, or chilling on a rooftop watch—she must at all times be posed as prime wank material? Boobs thrust forward, butt pronounced, spine incidental? Well, the ladies of BuzzFeed bravely attempted to use their actual human bodies to try pull off these impossible poses. The results are hilarious, “dignified,” and thought provoking.
If you’re going to try this at home, stretch first.
“I’m not going to get mad at my body for trying to do impossible things.”
Well done, ladies.
Kristy Puchko lives in
perpetual fear that ice cream will become self-aware New York City.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia