Wednesday Addams Dishes Out Sweet Revenge To Catcallers
Catcalling has become a major topic of late, with various viral vids tackling the topic. Each tried to get those who haven’t experience street harassment to understand not only how pervasive it is, but also how harmful to women’s sense of safety and well-being. Well, now it’s time for Wednesday Addams to bring her special brand of sass and sinister to the discussion.
On her webseries “Adult Wednesday Addams,” funny lady Melissa Hunter uses the iconic character to explore how women feel when catcalled. Maybe the guy thinks telling you to smile is helpful. Maybe he thinks you want to know how the outfit you chose for the day impacts his boner. Or maybe he’s a maniac. The bitch of it is, you just can’t tell.
Here Wednesday tips the tables in a way we believe would make mama Morticia proud.
Feel free to bookmark this video for anyone on your Facebook timeline that employs that old chestnut, “Some women don’t know how to take a compliment.”
Kristy Puchko will smile when she feels like smiling, thanks.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia