Watch the Opening Scene of 'Orange Is the New Black' Season Two: Now With 50% More Vomit!
Season two of Orange Is the New Black comes out June 6th, but you can watch the first scene of the season RIGHT NOW. I’m sure some of you will want to hold off until June so as not to spoil anything, but I’m planning to gorge so hard that any head start is absolutely welcome.
At the end of season one, Piper wasn’t doing so great, huh? She snapped pretty hard, and now, at the start of season two, she doesn’t look to be doing any better. How long do you think you have to be in solitary confinement before you get to the drawing-warblers-on-the-walls-in-your-own-vomit stage? A few days? Months? I mean, I’m pretty sure I’d break down and be making poop art after about an hour, but I don’t have Piper’s constitution. Or complexion, for that matter. Seriously, how does she maintain that dewy glow in solitary? Must be all those cooked yolks.
Vivian Kane thinks an hour is actually a pretty generous estimation.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia