Watch a News Anchor Throw Up After Eating the World's Spiciest Chip
The Morning Briefing isn’t that fun to put together these days because it feels like compiling a dossier on the dismantling of our democracy, but it’s important. And I’m gonna do it. But we all need this palate cleanser first: Here’s Natalie Tysdale, a morning show anchor out of Denver, who tries to eat the world’s spiciest chip. I think she inhaled, like, some chip dust, and that’s all it took to elicit the voms.
That’s where we are, folks: A local news anchor throwing up is more palatable than the morning Trump round-up. As Tysdale’s co-anchor notes, “This is some serious action.”
Tysdale, by the way, fully recovered.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia