These 'Rick And Morty' Earworms Will Infect Your Brain. You're Welcome.
For days and days now, my mind meats have been imprisoned by remixes from music mixer Chetreo. The dude’s apparently a big Rick and Morty fan, because he’s been turning out new tracks on the heels of season three eps. They’re catchy as hell. Like so catchy that I often can’t focus on anything else. Which, before last Friday night was annoying. Now? It’s great to think of literally anything other than the state of Trump’s America.
First up, “I Am Alive,” from “Rickmancing the Stone.”
“Noob Noob” from “Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender.”
And my favorite, the devilishly addictive “Pickle Rick,” from “Pickle Rick.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia