The 'Stranger Things' Kids and A Motown Medley Go Together Like Eleven and Eggos
Ignore James Corden in the clip. I know I did.
Finn Wolfhard, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, and Gaten Matarazzo were in a Behind The Music-esque clip on The Late Late Show with James Corden. The fivesome were in a group together called The Upside Downs. That’s just because The Five Demogorgons was too unwieldy for merchandising purposes, I bet.
Skip to 3:20 if you want to avoid all of the Corden and the faux-documentary stuff and get to the showstopping Motown medley. These kids are stupid talented.
Gaten and Caleb are outstanding, but all of the kids are really amazing. They learned the choreography and the words just for a gag on The Late Late Show with James Corden? Amazing. I look forward to a 90s pop medley from Corden, Millie Bobby Brown, and Sadie Sink in the future.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia