The Only 'Pokemon Go' News Report You Need To See
Pokemon Go has come. And in one of the most divisive election seasons America has ever seen, an app game about capturing and training pocket monsters has become the hottest of hot topics that divides us. You are either an enthusiast, taking walks, lessening depression, making new friends, and visiting historical monuments (for better and please not the Holocaust Museum) to catch ‘em all. Or, you are a hater who is decrying that phones are destroying our IRL interactions, plugging us into the Matrix, and that a silly diversion is leading goofball gamers into muggings, traffic, and body-findings.
It’s crazy out there. But this news item perfectly encapsulates this Pokemon Go moment in history:
Okay. So it’s not a real news item. But you’ve got to hand it to Smosh, their parody was on point, because “Everybody knows that’s Big Dick Bee.”
Kristy Puchko is actually in a third category of Pokemon Go madness known as, “huh, whatever.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia