'Swiss Army Man' Pays Odd Homage To 'Jurassic Park'
We’ve raved about the unconventional premise, the quirky soundtrack, and the jubilant mix of weird and heartwarming that Swiss Army Man has to offer. But that’s not all. The movie that stars Daniel Radcliffe as a farting corpse jetski also has a deep love of popular cinema, exhibited through allusions in music, imagery and praise for Laura Dern.
Like Paul Dano’s stranded loner explains to his reanimated corpse buddy, “If you don’t know Jurassic Park, you don’t know shit.”
Swiss Army Man opens nationwide Friday. Read our rave review here.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia