Seth Meyers On Trump, Toxic Masculinity And Male Entitlement
Maybe one of the biggest surprises of 2016 has been how Late Night with Seth Meyers has transformed from an also-ran talk show to the home for some of the best political takedowns this election season has dared to offer. We expect this from Daily Show alums like John Oliver, Samantha Bee and Stephen Colbert. But with “A Closer Look,” Meyers has been diligently ripping the Trump campaign and GOP hypocrisy to shreds night after night, becoming required viewing and a needed balm for progressives overwhelmed by the mounting lunacy of it all.
In the latest “A Closer Look,” Meyers guns hard for Pajiba 10 2017 by talking about toxic masculinity and male entitlement:
Who needs coffee? This will get your blood pumping.
Kristy Puchko is a pussy who votes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia