Liam Neeson Is Our Darkest Timeline's Perfect Mall Santa
There was a time when Liam Neeson was regarded as the kind of sweet man who’d watch Titanic with an orphan, and coach the kid about love, actually. But that was before Taken(s). Now we all know the Northern Irish action stars as one not to be fucked with, making him the perfect performer for the titular beast in A Monster Calls, and the ideal mall Santa for 2016.
We have The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to thank for putting this on point pairing together just in time to give us holiday nightmares that’ll dance in our heads like sugar plums, dripping with dread and blood.
Kristy Puchko wants to see Steve Buscemi as Elf on the Shelf.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia