Let's All Laugh at a Really Bad Mom Joke
The way a Dad joke typically works is that the Dad will embarrass his child by embarrassing himself. Speaking fo fathers everywhere, the humiliation we bring upon ourselves is absolutely worth it. However, with the “blinker fluid” prank, Moms have gamed the system. They’ve figured out how to embarrass their children without embarrassing themselves, while also bringing themselves an immense amount of joy at their kids’ expense.
It’s very feminist.
And yet, the “blinker fluid” prank carries with it the same markers as a typical Dad joke, which is to say: It’s really bad, and yet the parent gets a really wild kick out of it. In fact, an alternate title to this video could be, “Ten minutes of Moms hysterically laughing at their gullible children.”
Note, too, that every single one of these pranks is filmed in Portrait Mode.
Hat Tip: Knava
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia