Let This Oscar Isaac Dance Scene Show Why You MUST See 'Ex Machina'
Maybe the incredible trailers left you unconvinced. Maybe Vivian’s rave review left you on the fence. But with the new sci-fi classic Ex Machina finally opening nationwide, it’s time you get on board and get your ticket already. So the brilliant folks at A24 have released that scene that had critics cheering.
Ladies and gentleman, I present Oscar Isaac and his “disco nonsequitor:”*
This will now be how I exit every awkward conversation—with disco hotness.
*That little gem of phrase came from a video interview I did with Isaac and co-star Alicia Vikander, where we played fuck marry kill. Watch it here.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia