Kids Talk About Caitlyn Jenner: 'Who She Wants to Be Is Who She Should Be'
The Internet and Fox News may be rife with vile scum, but it’s heartening to know that the younger generation — at least the kids in this video — has not yet been infected with it. Their reaction to Caitlyn Jenner is thoughtful, insightful, and most importantly, kind, proving once again that kids are often smarter than adults.
Even in referencing those who have insulted Jenner, the kids are sweetly forgiving: “I think they’re just scared of change … because they don’t know how to handle it.” “Maybe they’re just overwhelmed and they don’t understand what it feels like to be who you want to be.”
You know what, Seinfeld? If these kids are representative of the future, I’m OK with a younger generation that is sensitive to politically incorrect humor.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia