John Oliver Highlights the Worst Governor in America
While Emily has suggested on several occasions that John Oliver — voted the sexiest celebrity on the planet by our readers last year — occasionally monitors our site for inspiration, I tend to dismiss it. However, a week after I ran a post listing the 17 reasons why Paul LePage is the worst governor in America, John Oliver dedicated an entire segment to LePage, mostly listing reasons why he is the worst Governor in America.
This can’t be coincidence, can it?
Probably. After all, Paul LePage is a terrible governor, a worse person, and he says something dumb nearly every single week. He’s a never-ending source of stupidity.
Here is John Oliver’s segment, which highlights the many, many, many things LePage has said for which he has had to apologize. To women. To Jews. To high school students whose fathers he has joked about murdering.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia