A Quick Series of Embarrassing Jennifer Lawrence Stories
Jennifer Lawrence was on The Graham Norton Show this week, and if you want to know how little buzz the upcoming X-Men movie has going into its release on the 27th, it took me a good 90 seconds before I realized that Lawrence was there to promote the movie, in spite of the fact that she was sitting next to James McAvoy (who it has sadly been reporting is divorcing his wife of nine years, Anne Marie Duff, who plays Fiona in the original British Shameless).
It’s unlikely, however, that the X-Men: Apocalypse will equal the three embarrassing stories that Lawrence shared on Graham Norton this week.
The first: The time she made a fool of herself in front of Harrison Ford at a party, who had no idea who she was.
This story involves Jennifer Lawrence peeing into a funnel and James McAvoy “unloading” on her. Phrasing.
Finally, an embarrassing story involving Jennifer Lawrence’s lactating boobs and texting from Nicholas Hoult’s phone.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia