'Between Two Ferns' Is Back with Jerry Seinfeld (and Cardi B)
Between Two Ferns is back for the first time since Hillary Clinton appeared in 2016, and it sees Zach Galifianakis mostly crapping all over Jerry Seinfeld, while Seinfeld gets a few digs in at The Hangover movies, and then Wayne Night makes a brief appearance, and then Cardi B comes out.
It’s all very amusing, except that Michael Richards joke, which was yowza. Wow.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia