Adam Scott Flips After He Meets Mark Hamill on Jimmy Kimmel: 'This Is One of the Best Moments Of My Life'
There’s not a lot of great news in the world right now, and I don’t even care to rehash yesterday’s political miseries. But this? For a brief shining minute, a moment of joy.
The setup: Kristen Bell was sitting in for Jimmy Kimmel last night, and interviewing Adam Scott about the time Scott asked Hamill to come to his birthday party as a two year old. Adam really thought he might show. He didn’t, but then Hamill did show up to meet Adam Scott on the show last night. “This is one of the best moments of my life,” Scott says, and it’s apparent from his shaky hands.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia