100 Years Of Men's Hair Trends? We'll Be In Our Bunks
United with the Movember movement, WatchCut Video’s latest installment of their “100 Years of Beauty” series is reveling in the wonders of the American man and his American
muscles hair. So they gave model man Samuel Orson 11 makeovers to help us travel through a century of male perfection.
H/T Mental Floss
Now to the important bit: which of these looks is the best? You’ve got The Strongman*:
The Sinatra: (with a dash of Gene Kelly grin)
The Boyband (though it’s missing the requisite bleached tips):
And The Leto:
Which look’s got you rushing to your bunks? The comments is a safe space for sharing.
*Kristy Puchko made up all those names because it’s Friday and she deserves fun.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia