The Cast of 'Avengers: Infinity War' Read 'Mean Tweets' on Jimmy Kimmel
After shattering the record for the biggest opening weekend of all time, the cast of Avengers: Infinity War sat for another edition of Jimmy Kimmel’s Mean Tweets. It is, as always, great.
As usual, I’m most interested in those instances where the production staff has to search long and hard to find anything even vaguely resembling “mean,” as in the cases of Karen Gillan and Chadwick Boseman. For Boseman, the best someone could come up with was his name, Chadwick, which doesn’t sound like much of a name in isolation. But “Chadwick Boseman”? That’s a hell of a powerful name.
The Cumberbatch mean tweet, on the other hand, is both cruel and accurate.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia