Let's Marinate for a Minute on Bisexual Rose Tyler Making Out with the New Doctor, OK?
According to Altitude, at two separate Doctor Who conventions over the weekend, Billie Piper — who plays Rose Tyler on the sci-fi series — confessed that Rose would still be in love with the new Doctor.
billie piper just said that rose would still be in love with the doctor in the new incarnation (as in, a LADY) and i'm SCREAMING!!!!— beth eleanor (@BethLindly) September 3, 2017
Billie Piper herself confirmed as much on Twitter, calling the new Doctor, Jodie Whittaker, a babe.
Yehhhh she would 💁🌹💃🏻…. Jodie's a babe xx https://t.co/twHxIGm7YU— Billie Piper (@billiepiper) September 5, 2017
I don’t really have much to add to this fantastic little bit of news, except to say that Rose Tyler has occasionally returned to Doctor Who, and that it’s possible that she could return again, and also, Billie Piper used to star in Secret Life of a Call Girl on Showtime, and that this is a lot to think about right now, so let’s all just retire to our bunks and marinate on it, OK?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia