Hasan Minhaj Bids Farewell to 'The Daily Show,' Offers MoviePass a Solution
Hasan Minhaj, a The Daily Show corresponded since 2014, aired his final segment on the program last night. He has left the show to begin hosting his own weekly show on Netflix, Patriot Act, which will explore the “modern cultural and political landscape with depth and sincerity.” It will air Sundays on Netflix, beginning on October 28th.
In the meantime, he bid farewell to Trevor Noah and the gang last night with one last report, offering a solution to help make both Obamacare and MoviePass stay solvent.
Farewell, Hasan, and good luck. We’ll see you again in two months (and if you haven’t seen his Netflix stand-up special, you should. It’s very good).
Header Image Source: Netflix
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia