'Brooklyn Nine Nine' Has Been Rescued
After Netflix, Hulu, and TBS all expressed interest, it’s NBC that has stepped in to save Brooklyn Nine Nine after Hulu passed, only a day after Fox canceled the series. It will return to the Peacock next season with a 13-episode order.
In fact, it will be one of three Mike Schur series on NBC, along with The Good Place and a new series called Abby’s, about an unlicensed bar in San Francisco starring Natalie Morales and Neil Flynn. That’s now officially three more sitcoms on NBC than I will watch on Fox next season.
Upfronts will be held next week, when we’ll probably find out whether B99 will air in the fall or the spring, although it would make an excellent pairing with The Good Place.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia