While I was recently poking around celebrity parentage for the 14 Actors Who Have Grown Offspring Who Are Actors Too, I came across a few
mind-blowing factoids I hadn’t heard about before. Here are the five most interesting…I earerly await your screams of “I already knew all of these.” Evs.
5. Jurassic Park Favorite, B. D. Wong and His Partner, Richie Jackson Welcomed Identical Twin Sons (with family DNA, through a surrogate) in 2000; One of the Boys Died Within 90 Minutes of Birth:
This one made me sad. Wong and Jackson subsequently broke up.
4. Django,Django Unchained (and Django Lives!?) Actor Franco Nero Is Married to Vanessa Regrave:
Their son Carlo is a writer and director (The Fever, Uninvited).
3. Lethal Weapon 2’s Patsy Kensit Has Been Married to *Four* Famous 80s/90s Band Members (I only knew about two):
I guess she’s got a type? Kensit (Holby City, Emmerdale) has wedded Big Audio Dynamite’s Dan Donovan, Simple Minds’ Jim Kerr, Oasis’ Liam Gallagher, and Haysi Fantayzee’s Jeremy Healy (current). She has two sons, James Kerr and Lennon Gallagher.
2. Harry Potter’s Cousin, Dudley Dursley Is Played by Harry Melling, Who Is the Grandson of Patrick Troughton, aka the Second Doctor:
Dudley’s all grown up! And because one Doctor Who connection leads to another…
1. Richard Ayoade Is Billie Piper’s Brother-in-Law:
WHOA. This one makes my brain dance. I want to attend their family Thanksgiving.