Today’s Seriously Random List reflects the holiday it was inspired by. Half of America gets off today; half still has to go to work. So, I’m half-assing it with this list. I’m working today — but it’s hard to tell.
5. 1492: Conquest of Paradise , concerning the explorer, Christopher Columbus.
4. Columbus Day, starring Val Kilmer. Takes place on Columbus Day.
3. Home Alone, directed by Chris Columbus.
2. Zombieland, featuring a character named Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg)
1. Traffic, filmed in Columbus, Ohio.