The 2016 'Oh ,Yeah, That Came Out This Year' Hall of Fame
A lot of movies come out ever year. Some of them are exceptional—your Moonlights, your Manchester by the Seas, your top ten films of the year honorees. Some of them are garbage, like Collateral Beauty and… oh never fucking mind, nothing this year was as bad as Collateral Beauty. But a lot of films are just… there. Not always terrible, but never good enough to be completely memorable. 2016 had a lot of those.
The Light Between Oceans
How to Be Single
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Kinda rings a bell, I guess?
The Finest Hours
Now you’re just making this up.
Independence Day: Resurgence
OK, I know this came out like five years ago.
The 5th Wave
The Purge: Election Year
Wait, wait… it’s starting to come to me….
…Never mind, I lost it.
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
If you insist.
I have already forgotten this and it’s not even out yet.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia