Reddit Asks: What Is The Biggest "I Shouldn't Have Said That" Moment You've Had
We have all done it. Asked a woman that isn’t pregnant when she’s due or made a “your mom” joke to someone without/that just lost their mother. Or, if not those specific examples, we’ve all said something we regretted instantly. Reddit user freg35 asked for some real-life examples of people putting their foot in their mouth and immediately choking on the splinters (what? YES).
Header Image Source: NBC Universal Television Distribution
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia