Celebrate Presidents' Day With the 10 Best Fake Presidents
10. Idiocy, The Internet, - President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
President Camacho (or President Terry Crews, if you prefer) is a creation from a movie you probably didn’t see, that also spawned a bunch of Funny of Die videos. Say what you want about the guy, but he really seems to have a handle on the economy.
9. Dave - Dave Kovic
Okay, he’s not a real president. He just looks like the president. But he’s still wonderful.
8. Futurama - Richard Nixon, President of Earth
Nixon’s back, y’all.
7. 24 - Presidents David Palmer and Allison Taylor
This show managed to get what are quite possibly the two best voices in Hollywood to run the country.
6. Air Force One - President Harrison Ford
Do you actually know the name of the president from Air Force One? Of course not, it’s just President Harrison Ford, who just wants his
wife family plane back.
5. Dr. Strangelove - President Merkin Muffley
Peter Sellers’ president may not be as badass as some of the other leaders on this list. Yes, he’s on the meek side, but that’s fine. Everyone’s fine. And it’s great to be fine.
4. The Simpsons - President Kang
“We must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, TWIRLING toward freedom!”
3. Veep - Selina Meyer
We all loved Vice President Selina Meyer, with her faceless jackass of a president, but President Selina Meyer comes with nosebleeds and giggle fits, and nothing beats that.
2. The West Wing - Jed Bartlet
I wouldn’t want to see him try to fight President Kang, but fighting some horrible bigots? Yes, I would like to watch that.
1. Independence Day President Bill Pullman
No one give a rousing alien war pep talk like President Bill Pullman. No one.