It’s important to emotional well being to let go of the baggage and negativity that plague our minds. So, let’s let go of some of the unnecessary emotional weight we’ve been carrying through some flawless Photoshopping (Please note: I am a professional; do not try this at home because you will fail where I can only succeed.)
10. Any notion of Bravo or TLC’s history as arts- and learning-focused channels.
They left the quality station years ago, man. Let go of what they once were and accept the yelling nonsense.
9. Rejecting the idea of feminism or womanism not based on reasons of the movement’s exclusivity issues but because you think it means hating men or not respecting men or that it’s unnecessary or that it means you can’t bake cakes or any other problematic reason.
Learn your words.
8. Mocking or ridiculing the mentally ill for their illnesses.
It’s never been OK.
7. Justin Bieber
I think we’re done here, Joffy. I think we’re good. Thanks loads.
6. Picking and choosing which rapists we turn on and which ones we defend or ignore.
Let’s hate all the rapists! Yeah! 2015!
5. The idea that GamerGate served any sort of purpose beside shame the womanfolk.
That’s cute that you think there was a point ever.
4. Hating the word “bae” so much.
Calm down, bae. It’s a word. It’s not messing up your day. Chill.
3. The Jennifer Aniston/Angelina Jolie stuff. It’s just sad at this point.
Everyone involved has moved on except the tabloids and your mom.
2. The How I Met Your Mother finale
(this one is from Tumblr, I can’t take credit for its perfection)
NEVER. I WILL NEVER LET IT GO.
1. “Let It Go” memes
Yeah, guys, gawd.
Honorable mention: Courtney’s horrific Photoshopping*
* JK FOREVER, THIS IS MY ART AND IT IS LIFE