The 'SNL' Cold Open Goes After Trump, and It Is Vicious
In tonight’s SNL cold open, Alec Balwin returns and Michael Che steps out from behind the “Weekend Update” desk to play Lester Holt and basically reproduce their interview from earlier this week. After getting Trump to admit to obstruction of justice, Holt giddily says, “Is it over? Did I do it?” before realizing, “No, I didn’t. Nothing matters. Absolutely nothing matters anymore.” It’s funny because it’s true.
They also nailed Paul Ryan (who serves Trump ice cream and eats dog food) to the wall and went after Trump’s penis size and the way he sits, as though always on a toilet. Wow. SNL goes after Trump hard this week.
SNL just straight up dumping buckets of shit on the president of the United States' head.— Brian Byrd (@BrianByrdman) May 14, 2017
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia