'SNL' Returns and Doesn't Waste Any Time Humiliating Donald Trump
Cold Open — Season 43 kicks off with Alec Baldwin returning as Donald Trump and Aidy Bryant as Sarah Huckabee Sanders. The skit takes aim at Trump’s embarrassing response to the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico, the NFL, and Trump’s ability to bend time via the news cycle. Kate McKinnon also returns as Jeff Sessions (“I live in the grandfather clock in the hallway”).
"People say I remind them of an NFL player…I like to win and I might have a degenerative brain disease." pic.twitter.com/bqDFHUgQjV— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) October 1, 2017
It’s a decent sketch, but it’s so very nice to have Baldwin and Co. back, because this is the closest thing that Trump gets to speaking truth to power what with Congress typically sitting on their hands. Please, let the 43rd season to be nonstop series of humiliations and embarrassments for this administration. He doesn’t listen to politicians anyway; SNL he understands.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia