Melissa McCarthy Straight-Up Humiliates Sean Spicer on 'Saturday Night Live'
As expected, Melissa McCarthy pulls out her Sean Spicer impression on tonight’s SNL for maybe one last time (*sniff*). Sarah Huckabee Sanders covers the press conference for a minute while Spicer hides in the bushes, and Aidy Bryant is actually pretty great, but McCarthy is still the show to watch here.
“Trump is innocent. How do we know? Because he told us so! Period. And then he paid lawyers to agree with him.”
It’s hilarious, and so completely humiliating for Sean Spicer that by the end when he’s basically crying to Trump, I feel a little sorry for the guy, who will be lucky to make it through the weekend after Trump sees this. McCarthy may be the kiss of death for Sean Spicer. It was good knowing ya, Spicey, but it’s time to let an actual cast member take over as press secretary.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia