John Goodman Helps Alec Baldwin Rip Trump's Ties to Russia in the 'SNL' Cold Open
Vladmir Putin climbs down the chimney of Trump Tower a la Santa to allow Donald Trump to kiss his ass and then he leave Trump an Elf on the Shelf. Plus, John Goodman stops by to play Rex Tillerson and give his regards to his best pal, Vladmir, with whom he makes plans concerning Russian oil.
Is it a funny cold open? It’s OK. Does it strongly make the point to a mass audience that believes SNL more than CNN that Trump is in bed with Putin?
Yes, yes it does. That’s a win.
Also, John Goodman looks great.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia