Bryan Cranston Plays Walter White, Trump's Head of the DEA, in the 'SNL' Cold Open
In tonight’s SNL cold open, Kate McKinnon’s Kellyanne Conway sits down with Jake Tapper to discuss Trump’s confounding cabinet choices, which leads to Trump’s choice of Head of the Drug Enforcement Agency, Walter White (with Bryan Cranston reprising his character).
I love Walter White. I love Bryan Cranston, and it’s not a bad joke as a one-liner on “Update.” But Dear God, it’s too early to bring back Cranston’s character to deliver iconic lines (“I am the one who knocks”) as cheesy catchphrases. Also, the show totally wasted its best opportunity to go political — and cover the week’s insane political news — with a lame sketch built around the Cranston cameo.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia