Words Have Consequences
CNN New York was just evacuated. Police everywhere pic.twitter.com/yZLB6Cep0i— Eric Levenson (@ejleven) October 24, 2018
President Trump praising Rep. Greg Gianforte for body slamming a reporter, a crime for which Gianforte pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault. pic.twitter.com/DS1z3YBE0C— Axios (@axios) October 19, 2018
George Soros was not home when the device was discovered by a caretaker, an official said. It was rigged with a detonator, and it could have maimed or possibly killed someone had it exploded near them. https://t.co/HnIZfv4qQp— The New York Times (@nytimes) October 23, 2018
The real problem in America is clearly the angry left mob interrupting Mitch McConnell’s dinner.
Header Image Source: Twitter
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia